- Adopts a 112-layer 3D NAND to increase I/O efficiency by nearly 50% (*compared to the 96-layer 3D NAND)
- PCI-e interface - supports the latest NVMe 1.3 protocol and is compatible with the latest M.2 specifications (length: 80mm)
- Supports SLC caching technology & drastically increases computing efficiency
- Built-in LDPC ECC for error correction
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
- Great durability with 3,000 wear-leveling counts to effectively support high workloads
Latest 112-layer flash memory in the BiCS series
Adopted the latest BiCS 3D NAND technology to stack up to 112 layers of 3D NAND flash, increasing storage capacity by 40% per unit compared to the previous 96-layer 3D NAND to achieve optimized efficiency. The new design is also equipped with better performance, increasing I/O efficiency by 50% more than 96-layer 3D NANDs. The latest technology also reduces latency to increase storage efficiency and data protection capabilities.
PCI-e interface - supports the latest NVMe 1.3 protocol and is compatible with the latest M.2 specifications (length: 80mm)
N745-M80 SSD supports the ultra-fast NVMe 1.3 protocol and PCIe Gen3x4 interface to reach sequential read/write speeds of up to 2,100 and 1,700MB/s, respectively, making transmission speeds 3 times faster than SATA 6Gb/s interface. The M.2 2280 size is also ideal for light industrial devices and mobile computing systems.
Supports SLC Caching Technology & Drastically Increases Computing Efficiency
Uses SLC direct to TLC technology to segment the SSD. Designated sections simulate SLC to deliver higher transmission speeds, which strengthens the performance of industrial SSDs. Supports S.M.A.R.T. function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP).
Supports S.M.A.R.T. function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's health and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speeds. With S.M.A.R.T., users can check up on the industrial SSD's operational status anytime they want.
Non-operation: 1,500G / 0.5ms (compliant with MIL-STD-883K Test condition B)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15 ~ 2,000 Hz / sine (compliant with MIL-STD-810G General)
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.