- Customized Industrial Firmware
- Industrial-Grade original flash, 3D TLC
- Supports SLC Caching Technology & Drastically Increases Computing Efficiency
- Supports Error Correction Codes (ECC) and Low Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- Global Wear Leveling Technology
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive S.M.A.R.T. Tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
- Supports TRIM Commands
- Supports AES256 bit Hardware Encryption/ TCG Opal 2.0 Security Subsystem Class
Customized Industrial Firmware
N640-M80 PCIe M.2 SSD customized industrial firmware is designed for industrial field needs such as variable and harsh environment temperature changes.
Defer SSD slowdowns time
Compared with other SSD firmware, temperature algorithm mechanism of N640-M80 customized industrial firmware can effectively keep operating performance stably and defer 4.5% slowdowns time.
Supports SLC Caching Technology & Drastically Increases Computing Efficiency
SLC caching enhances computing and random read/write performances, effectively strengthening performances in industrial-grade SSDs.
Supports ECCs such as LDPC + TRIM Commands + Global Wear Leveling
1. Ensures data transfer accuracy and extends product life.
2. Primarily serves to increase the efficiency of garbage collection in the industrial-grade SSD to keep peak performance and ensure highly efficient writing.
3. NAND flash management allows data evenly write in all blocks. Wear leveling technology extends the life span of the SSD and increase its reliability.
S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's operation and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speeds. With S.M.A.R.T., users can check the industrial-grade SSD's operational status anytime they want.
Supports AES256 bit Hardware Encryption/ TCG OPAL Security Subsystem Class
1. AES hardware encryption offers superior data protection and performance, allowing the SSD to protect sensitive information and guarantee data security.
2. Primarily serves to reinforce data protection on industrial-grade SSD so that data can be quickly encrypted/decrypted without host involvement. AES hardware encryption can also effectively reduce the risk of data breaches while guaranteeing system performance.
Non-operation: 1,500G / 0.5ms (compliant with MIL-STD-883K Test condition B)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15 ~ 2,000 Hz / sine (compliant with MIL-STD-810G General)
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.