- Equipped with 112-layer 3D NAND with I/O efficiency increased up to 50% (*compared to the 96-layer 3D NAND)
- Built-in LDPC ECC for error correction
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
- Global wear leveling technology
- Supports NCQ
- Supports ATA
- Supports TRIM Commands
- Bad Block Managements
Durable Industrial-Grade 112-layer Flash Memory
Equipped with the latest 3D NAND technologies which allow memory cells to be stacked up to 112 layers, a drastic increase in unit density from the former 96 layers. The additional layers help reduce read latency, increase storage efficiency, and enhance data protection.
Supports SLC Caching Technology & Drastically Increases Computing Efficiency
Uses SLC direct to TLC technology to segment the SSD. Designated sections simulate SLC to deliver higher transmission speeds, which can help increase the SSD's read/write speeds.
Supports error correction codes (ECC) such as LDPC + TRIM commands + Global Wear Leveling technology + End-to-end data protection
- Ensures accuracy of data transmissions and extends the service life of the internal flash memory.
- Primarily applied to increase the efficiency of garbage collection in the industrial SSD to maintain peak performance and ensure a fast writing process.
- Prioritize areas with low read/write cycles for writing to ensure that writing is evenly distributed across the device, thereby prolonging service life.
- Ensures data integrity at every step. From when it enters the industrial SSD to until it leaves, each piece of data is protected to guarantee data integrity during each transmission.
Supports S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP) (Taiwan Invention Patent: I751753)
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's health and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speed. With S.M.A.R.T., users can check up on the industrial SSD's operational status anytime they want.
Wide Temp: -40°C(-40°F) ~ +85°C(185°F)
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.