DDR3 ECC SO-DIMM
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Single bit error correction and detection available
- Designed for optimized performance and reliability
- Uses original IC to meet strict industrial standards
- JEDEC standard VDDQ=1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.283V~1.418V)
- Operating temperature : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” gold finger
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant)
- CE/FCC certification
- Temperature Sensor (Optional)
Industrial DDR3 Memory Module
TEAMGROUP announces its industrial DDR3 memory module product with leading technology. They are available in 1.5V standard operating voltage or 1.35V low operating voltage, and also supports ECC function to detect and correct data errors.
They have been through strictly controlled processes and manufactured under rigorous process. Every memory module has been through strict testing procedures and burn-in verification and is 100% tested pass. They have high compatibility, stability and excellent performance, vastly reducing product compatibility issues. They have all passed strict electrical interference and noise tests, ensuring that no electrical interference will be generated for every memory module to cause problems, fulfilling TEAMGROUP Industrial product's promise to meet the demand for high-quality. Not only strict and rigorous production processes are used to ensure the quality of every memory module, TEAMGROUP's all series memory module products have lifetime warranties so that you can use them with ease and also enjoy the best qualities.
Non-operation: 1,500G / 0.5ms (compliant with MIL-STD-883K Test condition B)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15 ~ 2,000 Hz / sine (compliant with MIL-STD-810G General)
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.