- Industrial, high specification, and durable 3D TLC
- Equipped with a cache DRAM
- Supports error correction codes (ECC) such as LDPC
- Global Wear Leveling technology
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
- End-to-end data protection
- Supports TRIM commands
- Supports TCG Opal 2.0 (Optional)/ AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption (Optional)
- Patented graphene/copper cooling technology (Optional)
United States Patent (No.: US 110,513,92 B2)
Taiwan Invention Patent (No.: I703921)
China Utility Model Patent (No.: CN 211019739 U)
Team Industrial products passed military regulations MIL-STD-883K, MIL-STD-202G shock test, and MIL-STD-810G vibration test.
TEAMGROUP industrial products had passed military regulations, including DRAM, Solid State Drive, and Card, we passed MIL-STD-883K, MIL-STD-202G shock test, and MIL-STD-810G vibration test, they can ensure that TEAMGROUP industrial products with high quality and reliability, can still run smoothly under certain harsh environments of shock or vibration.
Patented graphene/copper cooling technology (Optional)
• United States Patent (No.: US 110, 513, 92 B2)
• Taiwan Invention Patent (No.: I703921)
• China Utility Model Patent (No.: CN 211019739 U)
The industrial SSD underwent long-term endurance tests and burn-in tests at the TEAMGROUP lab. Results revealed that the industrial SSD can perform continuous reading/writing for over 3 hours and achieves over 9% in cooling. The outstanding three-in-one heat dissipation is achieved through thermal conduction (graphene), heat radiation (graphene), and heat capacity (copper).
Supports error correction codes (ECC) such as LDPC + TRIM commands + Global Wear Leveling technology + End-to-end data protection
1. Ensures accuracy of data transmissions and extends service life of the internal flash memory.
2. Primarily applied to increase the efficiency of garbage collection in the industrial SSD to maintain peak performance and ensure a fast writing process.
3. Prioritizes areas with low read/write cycles for writing to ensure that writing is evenly distributed across the device, thereby prolonging service life.
4. Ensures data integrity at every step. From when it enters the industrial SSD to until it leaves, each piece of data is protected to guarantee data integrity during each transmission.
Supports S.M.A.R.T. function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's health and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speed. With S.M.A.R.T., users can check up on the industrial SSD's operational status anytime they want.
Supports TCG Opal 2.0 (Optional)/ AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption (Optional)
1. Primarily serves to reinforce data protection so that data can be quickly encrypted/decrypted without host involvement, and it can effectively reduce the risk of data breaches while guaranteeing system performance.
2. AES 256-bit hardware encryption offers superior data protection function and performance, allowing the SSD to protect sensitive information and guarantee data security.
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.