- Durable Industrial 3D TLC
- Built-In DRAM Cache
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive S.M.A.R.T. Tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
- Supports Error Correction Codes (ECC) and Low Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- Supports TRIM Commands
- Global Wear Leveling Technology
- End-to-End Data Protection
- Supports TCG Opal 2.0/ AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption (optional)
Industrial, Durable 3D TLC + Internal Cache DRAM
- The S750-25 uses ES level, industrial, and durable 3D TLC chip to achieve a significant improvement against other consumer 3D TLC chips in system performance and product durability.
- Equipped with DRAM cache and buffer function for improved SSD performance and service life.
Supports error correction codes (ECC) such as LDPC + TRIM commands + Global Wear Leveling technology + End-to-end data protection
- Ensures data transmission accuracy and extends the service life of the internal flash memory.
- Primarily applied to increase the efficiency of garbage collection in the industrial SSD to maintain peak performance and ensure a fast writing process.
- Prioritize areas with low read/write cycles for writing to ensure that writing is evenly distributed across the device, thereby prolonging service life.
- Ensures data integrity at every step. From when it enters the industrial SSD to until it leaves, each piece of data is protected to guarantee data integrity during each transmission.
Supports TCG Opal 2.0/ AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption
- Primarily serves to reinforce data protection so that data can be quickly encrypted/decrypted without host involvement, and it can effectively reduce the risk of data breaches while guaranteeing system performance.
- AES 256-bit hardware encryption offers superior data protection function and performance, allowing the SSD to protect sensitive information and guarantee data security.
Supports S.M.A.R.T. Function (exclusive smart tool software developed by TEAMGROUP)
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's health and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speeds. With S.M.A.R.T. Tool, users can check up on the industrial SSD's operational status anytime they want.
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.