- High-Speed Industrial-Grade Dram Module of the New Generation
- ES level and Industrial-Grade IC
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped.
- JEDEC Low Power 1.1V Standards
- On-Die ECC for Stable System
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C(IST); 0°C ~ 85°C(IWT)
- Military-Grade Resistance to Shocks and Vibrations
- ROHS/CE/FCC Standards
ES level and Industrial-Grade IC
High-quality ES level IC is selected for the product series to ensure durability and reliability under industrial environments.
On-die ECC for Stable System
Supports on-die ECCs, a feature that self-corrects DRAM cells for stability and reliability in systems.
Power Management ICs (PMICs) Design for Effective Load Control
The power management functions have been transferred from the motherboard to the DRAM modules for effective load management, increased reliability and performance of the DRAM modules, optimized signals, and minimal interference.
JEDEC Low Power 1.1V Standards
The DDR5 series requires a working voltage of only 1.1V, effectively reducing power consumption and heat production, making it great for low-power industrial systems.
High-Speed Industrial Memory of the Next Generation
In the industrial DDR5 series, the fundamental frequency is drastically upgraded to 4800MHz . The industrial DDR5 series can be applied to 5G communications, edge computing, the Internet of Vehicles, servers, AI, industrial computers with embedded systems, and other industries.
We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice.